Beauty, Function & Wellness Blend in the Latest Bath Accessories
As homeowners look to their baths as an escape from the hectic world, function and beauty take the lead in design. However, the urgent craving for wellness is also having an impact on the elements of the bath. What were once luxuries, such as towel warmers and statement-making accessories, are now an integral part of the overall aesthetic of peaceful pampering.
Here are some of the hottest trends in bath accessories right now.
- Organization has taken a giant leap forward, with storage shelves and towel storage becoming key elements of the design.
- Finishes are still trending warm, with matte blacks and all shades of gold leading the charge.
- Safety and accessibility continue to be top of mind, and items such as grab bars and shelving provide their services in very stylish ways.
- Open storage is becoming much more popular, and shelving on walls and in vanities and showers is adding extra space for decorative and functional items.
- Decorative accessory finishes have moved beyond metals and now include powder-coated paints, as well as stone and wood for a touch of nature.
- Saving space and using every inch of the bath continues to be important, and those demands are being answered by smaller-sized accessories, individual towel warming rails and wall niches.
The post Beauty, Function & Wellness Blend in the Latest Bath Accessories appeared first on Kitchen & Bath Design News.
Did you miss our previous article…